[Clip] No Subject

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7, 2000
      I posted this to the wrong list and got referred here so I guess I will
      just repost it. I stand corrected.

      Hallo again,
      Since every one is so friendly and helpfull I will try another question.
      I'm rather new at this and have only mastered simple clip programming so far.
      I would like a clip to make a separate list of (for instance) links or IMG
      tags used in a HTML document. Preferably it would list anything that can be
      specified in any document.
      Anyone know of such a clip or something similar I can learn from and modifie?
      Lotta
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 7, 2000
        Hi Lotta,

        > Since every one is so friendly and helpfull I will try another
        > question. I'm rather new at this and have only mastered simple
        > clip programming so far. I would like a clip to make a separate
        > list of (for instance) links or IMG tags used in a HTML
        > document.

        You wote private eMail:

        > Snached your "ExtractLinks". Very nice and does the job fine!

        So, did you need something else? :)

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Clip List...
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      • Lotta
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 7, 2000

          > > Snached your "ExtractLinks". Very nice and does the job fine!
          >
          >So, did you need something else? :)
          Well, it is nice and does do the job with links. But why settle for half if
          you can get it all? I'm greedy! ;)
        • Howard Fineman
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 19, 2000
            Hi,
            After I sort my text file by line, how do I remove blank spaces at the
            end of each line?
          • Paul M. King
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 27, 2000
              Hi Jody:

              ntb-clips@egroups.com:

              >> When I hit the start button here, I get a Start
              >window with
              > > dialogue slots which asks for the character
              >limit for lines. It
              > > is initially fixed at 68 characters and I have
              >not discovered
              > > how to change it. If I enter 50 characters, for
              >instance, and
              > > hit OK, the 50 apparently is immediately
              >replaced by 68.
              >

              >Right click over the Start Clip and choose Edit
              >Clip... Look for
              >the 68 and change it to what you want, save and
              >close the Clip
              >Editor. If you need to discuss it more, please
              >sign up for the
              >Clips list.

              I have changed the 68 to 50, but have not discovered
              the magic save command. File | Save won't do it. I
              was in the code pane when I made the change.

              Paul King