Re: [Clip] How to make the clip?

  • flo.gehrke
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012

      > Just deleting them will join two words. But looking closer
      >
      > ^!Replace "\R(?!\d|Psalmi)" >> " " WARS
      >
      > should work and indeed do the trick in one single one-liner,
      > provided word wrapped long lines are accepted where I provided hard
      > wrapped ones

      Thanks for correcting this!

      I can't see, however, that puusto13 asked for word-wrap, empty lines etc. For me, the guiding principle is what we see from the data "before & after" that were posted.

      Regards,
      Flo
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        "flo.gehrke" wrote:
        > For me, the guiding principle is what we see from the data
        > "before & after" that were posted.

        Absolutely. However in a mail lines are usually hard-wrapped, whether
        intended or not. My main reason, to be honest, was though, that I
        adapted an earlier solution where wrapping the result was required.