Re: [Clip] How to make the clip?

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
      "flo.gehrke" wrote:
      > ^!Replace "\R(?!\d|Psalmi)" >> "" WARS

      If you meant the whole solution without Join Lines, then it doesn't
      work. The example as copied from the mail has no spaces in front of the
      unwanted newlines. Just deleting them will join two words. But looking
      closer

      ^!Replace "\R(?!\d|Psalmi)" >> " " WARS

      should work and indeed do the trick in one single one-liner, provided
      word wrapped long lines are accepted where I provided hard wrapped ones.

      Axel
    • flo.gehrke
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012

        > Just deleting them will join two words. But looking closer
        >
        > ^!Replace "\R(?!\d|Psalmi)" >> " " WARS
        >
        > should work and indeed do the trick in one single one-liner,
        > provided word wrapped long lines are accepted where I provided hard
        > wrapped ones

        Thanks for correcting this!

        I can't see, however, that puusto13 asked for word-wrap, empty lines etc. For me, the guiding principle is what we see from the data "before & after" that were posted.

        Regards,
        Flo
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
          "flo.gehrke" wrote:
          > For me, the guiding principle is what we see from the data
          > "before & after" that were posted.

          Absolutely. However in a mail lines are usually hard-wrapped, whether
          intended or not. My main reason, to be honest, was though, that I
          adapted an earlier solution where wrapping the result was required.