Re: [Clip] Testing for EMPTY document to EXIT Loop?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
      Jeffery wrote:
      > ^!Select ALL
      > ;(How do I test to see if the focused doc is empty,
      > and if so EXIT the clip?)

      That's an easy one. Lots of my clips need to run differently depending
      on whether something is selected or not. Sometimes the ^& does that on
      its own, sometimes I have to be more explicit:

      ^!If ^$GetSelSize$ > 3 dorun
      ^!Goto END
      :dorun

      Axel
    • flo.gehrke
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffery" <jeff@...> wrote:
        > How do I test to see if the focused doc is empty, and if so EXIT
        > the clip?

        ^!IfFalse ^$GetTextSize$ Exit

        Regards,
        Flo
      • Jeffery Scism
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
          On 11/25/2012 6:57 AM, Axel Berger wrote:
          > ^!If ^$GetSelSize$ > 3 dorun
          > ^!Goto END
          > :dorun
          Thanks I'll run it on the NEXT directory I do.