Re: Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 15, 2012
      Hello flo.gehrke

      I cannot see from your mysterious (to me) coding how to have the HL or SF main title on top and as the save - but I am amazed that in XML after XML it is making the correct line lengths and producing proper verses.

      It is probably no more than a little tweak but not for me - I can't see why francisdavid.xml doesn't bring in say SF 055 Francis David at the top line and save to SF 055 Francis David.txt but instead loses that line and does it to the next one down. As then I lose where it comes from!

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
      pluralist@...
      16-11-2012
      From: flo.gehrke
      Receiver: ntb-clips
      Time: 2012-11-16, 04:24:52
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        From: flo.gehrke
        Receiver: ntb-clips
        Time: 2012-11-16, 13:42:25