Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • flo.gehrke
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 15, 2012
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Worsfold"<pluralist@...> wrote:

      > The newer (published) more singing and dancing clip does not work
      > on it, but it did work when I selected
      > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28120070/pluralist/spiritual/seegertomorrow.xml
      > for example.

      Adrian,

      I'm testing what you called "the working version" in message #23385, and I understand this version is identical with "the newer (published) more singing and dancing clip". Correct?

      However, I can't confirm that this clip gets to any plausible output when run on the seegertomorrow.xml file.

      This is not the place to present the whole output because it's 4'627 lines saved as '-.txt' file. So I'll show you just a few lines:

      line number / contents

      0001 -
      0002 -
      0003 -
      0004 MuseScore 0.9.6.3
      0005 2011-06-01
      (...)
      1000 -
      1001 -
      1002 A
      1003 4
      1004 1
      1005 1
      (...)
      4625 </measure>
      4626 </part>
      4627 </scorepartwise>

      I'm sorry for possibly misunderstanding that whole job. Or is this still the wrong clip for the wrong XML file?

      Regards,
      Flo
    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...