Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Don
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 15, 2012
      a-pdf text extractor is a program
      I have it open
      it gives several options for extraction method ... smart order usually
      works but not always

      Drag and drop of pdf's often yields odd results.

      My clip starts in notetab, grabs all pdf files in a directory by name,
      opens each and works on it to extract the text ... it's amazing and
      flying fast

      On 11/15/2012 11:43 AM, Adrian Worsfold wrote:
      > Hello John Shotsky
      >

      > Many .PDF readers do come with text extraction as a feature (as I'd assume you must know) but obviously a clip adds to the productivity of use from within NoteTab. Can such not be published here (unless of course it becomes a commercial thing for the maker)?
      >
      > But in any case to view the PDF and a set of verses is a likely drag and copy operation anyway, assuming they are text.
    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...