Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Don
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 15, 2012
      > It seems to me that to code for that exception is to lose the others. After all, an extraction of the .PDF to text WILL produce the remaining verses in order!

      I have written a moderately powerful clip that extracts pdf content from
      a directory of pdfs. So if you already have what you want in pdf
      format, getting it to text via a-pdf text extractor (which is a program)
      is likely trivial and way easier than all of this. I presume it would
      already have the lines correct, etc.
    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...