[Clip] Re: Happy Y2000 everyone :)

  • Dave 'Doc' McCall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
      "brett taylor" <weedni-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips/?start=2337
> [...]
      Hi all,

      > Brett Taylor from Enkisoft here, I'm a avid NoteTab user here! I'd
      like to
      > say that the Y2K bug hasn't affected us in anyway here. I'd like to
      wish
      > all NoteTabbers a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I guess you're a bit more tired
      than...
      > hmmm... yesterday <G>

      Hi All,
      I stayed up till all 39 timezones are now at me2k. ;-) just to see if
      any thing happened, and except for "Our" National time setting clock at
      our Naval Observatory, there were no problems reported ANYWHERE if
      anyone's interested.
      It can't be y2k because we know why not!
      Thanks for sharing a great last year with me.
      To all Peace,
      +doc
      South Carolina, US