Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Don
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 13, 2012
      It's all easy.

      The 6 is a problem in your data I'm sure. You can make that a second
      step so it either does or doesn't continue on there.

      You didn't say strip tags ... easy to do that.

      On 11/13/2012 11:40 AM, Adrian Worsfold wrote:
      > Hello Don
      >
      > That works with the 87 87 etc. but not with setting 6 say for PM. But this is too much effort. I'd like assistance with the simpler grabbing of the credits (or titles) and I can't even manage that. You'd think it'd be easy to erase all below and all above, and remove all the tags to reveal the titles, but my effort packs in somewhere half way through.
      >

      > Adrian Worsfold
      >
      > http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      > http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
      > pluralist@...
      > 13-11-2012

    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...