Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Don
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 12, 2012
      Too tough ... keyboard things often work oddly or need delays ...

      Something like this 5 liner?
      ^!Replace "(?s).*?(^ *\<credit page\="1"\>.*</credit>).*?\z" >> "$1" RAWS
      ^!Menu Modify/Document to HTML/With Paragraph Tags
      ^!Select All
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetSelection$
      ^!Close Discard

      On 11/13/2012 12:42 AM, Adrian Worsfold wrote:
      > ^!Jump Doc_End
      > ^!Find "</credit>" [BS]
      > ^!Keyboard RIGHT
      > ^!Keyboard CTRL+SHIFT+END
      > ^!Keyboard DELETE
      > ^!Keyboard CTRL+HOME
      > ^!Find "<credit page"
      > ^!Keyboard HOME
      > ^!Keyboard SHIFT+CTRL+HOME
      > ^!Keyboard DELETE
      >
      > ^!Menu Modify/Document to HTML/With Paragraph Tags
      > ^!Copy All
      > ^!Close Discard
    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...