Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 12, 2012
      I'd never heard of this format nor what other things can be done with
      them but for anyone else who wants to play with them more .... google
      [music xml files examples] ==>
      http://www.makemusic.com/musicxml/music/example-set

      This provides motivation to complete my pseudo-code clip outlined
      earlier :-)

      On 2012-11-12 19:11, Adrian Worsfold wrote:
      > Hello all
      >
      > That's very clever, and more than useful. I'm reading the various
      > versions and adding them, putting some copying, closing and save as
      > protections in (about my level). The regex has me puzzled but I'll try
      > to understand it. I like the fact that I've set up a puzzle that
      > extends itself to words that are hyphenated and how to join them...
      > The principle seemed possible to me to reconstruct verses. Well done
      > to all.
    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...