Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hello all

      That's very clever, and more than useful. I'm reading the various versions and adding them, putting some copying, closing and save as protections in (about my level). The regex has me puzzled but I'll try to understand it. I like the fact that I've set up a puzzle that extends itself to words that are hyphenated and how to join them... The principle seemed possible to me to reconstruct verses. Well done to all.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
      pluralist@...
      13-11-2012
      From: flo.gehrke
      Receiver: ntb-clips
      Time: 2012-11-12, 20:11:58
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Extracting text from a music .XML file.

    • Adrian Worsfold
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello flo

        Brilliant. Later on today I will alter the clip and instructions on my webpage. How you have managed to account for different line lengths in verses baffles me but thanks and I'll give appropriate thanks on the webpage when I re do it, including your further advice.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
        http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
        pluralist@...