Re: [Clip] Clips self destruct

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 30, 2012
      > On 10/29/2012 1:05 PM, John Shotsky wrote:
      > This has happened before, and today it happened again. The situation
      is this:
      > The clip editor is open on one tab (the first tab on the left.) Other
      > are open in other tabs. I have variables
      > that are set under program control that are created from the open
      document –
      > its name, path, etc. Once in a while, for
      > reasons I don't fully understand yet, the system 'forgets' what the
      > file is, (or can't find a file it is
      > supposed to open) and throws an error of 'file not found', which
      stays until I
      > dismiss it. It THEN apparently closes the
      > current document, and focuses on the next document to the left. Of
      course, the
      > error message repeats through each tab
      > until it gets to the 'clips' tab. Then the library runs on itself,
      and self
      > destructs.
      > Not good.
      > John

      If this symptom waits for you to dismiss the error try to press and HOLD
      'Ctrl+Alt' to stop the running clip before clearing the error.

      If you catch it before any files are closed you should be able to
      reverse any file changes with 'UNDO'.

      If you've already tried this just ignore this message.

      ¤• JD#...304 - ¤• SL...823 - 12.10.30~17.40.50

      • It's Not The Work
      • That Gets Me Down,
      • It's The Coffee Breaks.

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com