Re: [Clip] attrib -N?

  • C
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2012
      Dear Axel, thanks.

      Appears as a virus, I go to find and delete. I hope.

      But for the moment, I tested and is working:

      Open a file nyoriginalname.htm (the file always are Read-Only, do not matter the Directory or disk - NTP always show as read-only), make the changes you want, in the moment to save rename to:

      nyoriginalname-uuu.htm

      like that

      Open c:\original file.htm
      ; after all replaces, do that:
      ^!Set %txt%=^$GetText$
      Close the original file,discard

      TexttoFile c:\nyoriginalname-uuu.htm ^%txt%

      Of course, this work, and I will have time to search for the virus.

      Any sugestion? And I do not find any note in the Web, about this new kind of virus.

      Best regards,
      JC.

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "C" <backup2abet@...> wrote:

      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@> wrote:
      > >
      > > C wrote:
      > > > If I examine the file, really he is marked Read only.
      > >
      > > Where? In the editor or on the disk as shown by Windows?
      > >

      > Thanks, Axel.
      >
      > In both. And also running the DOS attrib.
      >
      > And using OTHER (o:\) disk and using the SAME clip, the same problem appears. he do not save because the file are Read only.
      >
      > But using a test clip to do the same operation
      >
      > "open, change something, save"
      >
      > the NTP accept, using the same NTP Library, same disc (e:\news\).
      >
      > Thanks.

    • flo.gehrke
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2012
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "C" <backup2abet@...> wrote:

        > Friends,
        >
        > I am asking you help because I am convinced that this are a NTP (or one of my scripts) problem.
        >
        > I writed a more or less 1000 lines script.
        >
        > Running this script and considering one only directory with this problem (e:\news\), if I open a file and modify something, and the script try to save, always I receive a message like that:
        >
        > "Impossible to save, because the file is Read only".
        >
        > If I examine the file, really he is marked Read only...

        This reminds me of a discussion about 'read only' files we had in Oct 2010, see...

        Maybe you could find any helpful hint in those messages.

        Regards,
        Flo