Re: [Clip] NoteTab Light question

  • Don
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19 3:41 AM
      It certainly should. Are you replacing text in the file or replacing files.

      On 10/19/2012 6:14 AM, Piotr wrote:
      > Can NoteTab Light run clips that will do batch replacements in a folder of
      > files?
      >
      > Looking for a solution for one of my clients.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Piotr
    • Piotr
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19 4:33 AM
        I intend to replace text in files.

        PB

        On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Don <don@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > It certainly should. Are you replacing text in the file or replacing files.
        >

        > On 10/19/2012 6:14 AM, Piotr wrote:
        > > Can NoteTab Light run clips that will do batch replacements in a folder
        > of
        > > files?
        > >
        > > Looking for a solution for one of my clients.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > >
        > > Piotr

      • Don
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19 6:38 AM
          Then the answer is definitely. There have been several recent clips
          that have done this type of thing on the clips list in fact.

          On 10/19/2012 7:33 AM, Piotr wrote:
          > I intend to replace text in files.
          >
          > PB
        • Piotr
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19 7:24 AM
            Thanks for your confirmation. I used a different free tool this time (Okapi
            Rainbow) because my client wanted to have a solution real quick, but if I
            need even more flexibility, I will definitely use NoteTab.

            PB