NoteTab Light question

  • Piotr
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
      Can NoteTab Light run clips that will do batch replacements in a folder of
      files?

      Looking for a solution for one of my clients.

      Regards,

      Piotr

    • Don
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
        It certainly should. Are you replacing text in the file or replacing files.

        On 10/19/2012 6:14 AM, Piotr wrote:
        > Can NoteTab Light run clips that will do batch replacements in a folder of
        > files?
        >
        > Looking for a solution for one of my clients.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Piotr
      • Piotr
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
          I intend to replace text in files.

          PB

          On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Don <don@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > It certainly should. Are you replacing text in the file or replacing files.
          >

          > On 10/19/2012 6:14 AM, Piotr wrote:
          > > Can NoteTab Light run clips that will do batch replacements in a folder
          > of
          > > files?
          > >
          > > Looking for a solution for one of my clients.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Piotr

        • Don
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
            Then the answer is definitely. There have been several recent clips
            that have done this type of thing on the clips list in fact.

            On 10/19/2012 7:33 AM, Piotr wrote:
            > I intend to replace text in files.
            >
            > PB
          • Piotr
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
              Thanks for your confirmation. I used a different free tool this time (Okapi
              Rainbow) because my client wanted to have a solution real quick, but if I
              need even more flexibility, I will definitely use NoteTab.

              PB