[Clip] New idea for news-pages

  • Erno Mijland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      Clippers,

      I am thinking of another way to make an easy news-pages-generator. It has to
      be an easy tool for my colleagues. So I'm thinking of a seperate textfile
      with simple codes.

      etc. (h=head, t=text)

      In the textfile you should be able to make as many news-items as you need.
      The clip should translate every item into a html-file using the forward-tag
      only in the first file, the back-tag in the last and both in the rest.

      The textfile should be stored for the next adjustment.

      I'm going to try this myself in the weekend, but suggestions are welcome,
      especially the basic codes I will need.

      Bye,
      Erno Mijland
      Erno Mijland