Running Spell Check and Saving Words

  • flo.gehrke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Hi all,

      Is is possible to create a clip that starts the Spell Check and creates a list of all the words which the Spell Check didn't match?

      Since the Spell Check highlights all those words, it should be possible to capture them with ^$GetSelection$ and to assign them to a list. But the problem seems to be that Ntb can't run the Spell Check and immediately execute something like...

      ^!Set %Match%=^$GetSelection$

      because we can't give back the control to the editor as long as the Spell Check is active. I played around with '^!Keyboard ESC' and '^!FocusApp NoteTab*' but didn't get to a fully automatic solution so far.

      Thanks for any idea,
      Flo