Re: [Clip] New bug found in version 7

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi Axel,

      Thanks for your bug report. I've tried to reproduce it using your
      instructions but no luck so far. Could you refine your Clip so that I
      can run some more tests?

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        Eric Fookes wrote:
        > Could you refine your Clip so that I can run some more tests?

        And here I am with loads of egg on my face. Seems to have been one of
        those bugs, that go away with resetting and the rebooting. I swear it
        was there yesterday. Sorry about that, should have checked better before
        crying out.

        Danke