Re: examples of Clips Libraries

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 4:57 PM
      After you open NoteTab, press F4. If you get one window FEWER, press F4 again.

      A narrow window should open to the left of the main document window, with the current clip library isplayed. Each line is a separate clip.

      Select one of these clips, right click, and select "Edit Clip".
      That will show you how a clip looks.

      Selet the name of the clip library, at the top of the clip list (in a pull-down menu), right-click, and select "Open as document". That will open the entire library as a document, which you can inspect, edit or copy. I suggest copy (save it AS another name), then edit to see the effects.

      Above all else, read the help file (HELP-->3rd entry in the help menu). There you will find most of the clip language documented.

      Cheers

      Eb