[Clip] Re: Happy Y2000 everyone :)

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
      Hi eric
      happy new year still finding clips difficult to write but still trying

      THANKYOU DAVE

      "Eric G.V. Fookes" wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Here's wishing you all a Happy Year 2000. Looks like a good start so far,
      > with no countries encountering serious Y2K problems so far :-)
      >
      > Any NoteTab users in New Zealand and Australia on this list now?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Eric Fookes
      > -----------
      > NoteTab v4.6a available from
      > http://www.notetab.com and http://www.notetab.ch

      > The only fruitcake at overstock.com is our manager.
      >
      > He’s giving away a $20 coupon, plus our everyday Free Shipping.
      >
      > Take advantage of the savings and selection now.

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ntb-clips&m=1
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
        Hi Dave,

        >happy new year still finding clips difficult to write but still trying

        So you're trying to write Clips at this time of the night? ;-)

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes
        -----------
        NoteTab v4.6a available from
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
          Hi Bob,

          > Happy New Year to Eric and listers everywhere from Bob in
          > Melbourne, Australia.

          I'm glad to hear our Aussie friends did not fall off the bottom
          of the earth!-) We have another 8 hours to go in Central Time
          USA before the 2000 roll over. So, here's my Happy New
          Millennium to all! Happy New Millennium!!!

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab Clip List...
          mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
            Hi All,

            > We have another 8 hours to go in Central Time USA before the
            > 2000 roll over.

            Uh, I think I must have played hookie the day they taught math.
            ;) We have 12 hours to go. (Thanks for correcting me up there
            is Canada, Charles.)

            c ya,
            Jody

            The whole world doth err save you
            and me and even thou doest err some!

            http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
            http://www.sureword.com/mm
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
              Hi Dennis,

              >> Millennium to all! Happy New Millennium!!!
              >
              > Sorry Jody, no new millennium just another new year.<G>

              I guess that depends on where one starts counting. ;)

              Happy Test'n,
              Jody Adair

              The NoteTab Beta List
              http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-beta

              UnSubscribe
              mailto:ntb-beta-UnSubscribe@...
            • Manuel
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
                JODY
                > We have 12 hours to go. (Thanks for correcting me up there
                >is Canada, Charles.)

                MANUEL
                In Spain now it's 2000 year :). 01.07 a.m. :D
                --
                Manuel, from Spain
                manumail@...
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                  Happy New Year to Eric and listers everywhere from Bob in Melbourne,
                  Australia.

                  > Any NoteTab users in New Zealand and Australia on this list now?
                  Bob Segrave
                  MediaWorks: 8/108 Mitchell St, Brunswick Vic. Aust 3956 Tel. + 613 9386 6483
                  Web page: http://bobsegrave.web.com
                • lmhamilton@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                    That's odd....

                    The end of the world doesn't look much different than it did before.

                    Is it just me, or were the false prophets wrong?

                    Larry in Kansas City, Missouri.

                    Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
                    http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
                    My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com