examples of Clips Libraries

  • patforkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
      Hallo!
      I am more or less new to the use of Note-Tab-Pro.
      I would like to have access to some Clips Libraries to see how they are built so that I can create my own.
      My prime interest is in the use of expression lists.
      These I would like to understand so that I can create my own two language lists of English and German.
      Can these be used in the form of List-Boxes and can they be given to others to use with documents I create?
      Look forward to any helpful answers.
      Regards and have a nice day, patforkin.
    • Eb
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2012
        After you open NoteTab, press F4. If you get one window FEWER, press F4 again.

        A narrow window should open to the left of the main document window, with the current clip library isplayed. Each line is a separate clip.

        Select one of these clips, right click, and select "Edit Clip".
        That will show you how a clip looks.

        Selet the name of the clip library, at the top of the clip list (in a pull-down menu), right-click, and select "Open as document". That will open the entire library as a document, which you can inspect, edit or copy. I suggest copy (save it AS another name), then edit to see the effects.

        Above all else, read the help file (HELP-->3rd entry in the help menu). There you will find most of the clip language documented.

        Cheers

        Eb