Combine multipe HTML files to one file

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2012
      Greetings,
      A while back someone wrote and sent me a chip which would combine all
      index.php files in all sub-dirs to one file.

      I cannot find the clip.
      Does this sound familiar to anyone?
      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2012
          My email server was down last week so I am sending this out again.

          -Mike

          Greetings,
          A while back someone wrote and sent me a clip which would combine all