RE: [Clip] Search box again

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      I had hoped that the behavior between the old way and the new way could be controlled by a user preference, so that
      everyone could have it the way they want it, and even switch if needed.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
        On 9/10/2012 9:36 AM, John Shotsky wrote:
        > I had hoped that the behavior between the old way and the new way could be controlled by a user preference, so that
        > everyone could have it the way they want it, and even switch if needed.
        >
        > Regards,
        > John

        Well one can simply forgo the improvements and keep it the way they like
        it, even running two versions if you wish. I have one software I
        actually do this with sometimes when they upgrade until I get used to
        the new improvements :-)