Re: [Clip] Re: New calc func sometimes puts commas in 4 digit numbers (and also breaks clips)

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2012
      Hi Axel and Joy,

      I'm sorry the improvements to ^$Calc are creating problems with your old
      Clips. I'm convinced that the new behavior is beneficial to many
      (non-vocal) users, especially those with non-US number symbols.

      One simple solution to regain the old behavior is to add the
      ";^%DECIMAL_SYMB%" parameter at the end of ^$Calc in your Clips. Example:

      ^$Calc(^%Expression%;^%Decimals%;^%DECIMAL_SYMB%)$

      Or use "." if you want to enforce the US decimal symbol:

      ^$Calc(^%Expression%;^%Decimals%;".")$

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/