[Clip] Re: 1. sorting filenames 2. lower- to upper-case

  • Dido P. Miranda
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 1999
      Thanks, Larry!

      That was quick.

      I have no further questions at the moment.

      Another subject:
      One of countless things NoteTab can do that I find most helpful is its
      power to create "outline" documents.
      It has helped make make sense of the big files that I have.

      For example, recently I downloaded Shakepeare's works from off
      www.gutenberg.net, and created an outline of it - such that I can go from
      one work to another, say from Macbeth to Hamlet, almost instantaneously!

      I just thought I should share that, FWIW. :)

      Dido
      (aka Dodp to Larry) <g>