Re: [Clip] Who ARE these people?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Joy,

      Eric Fookes is THE guy at Fookes Software. He may have some paid staff to
      answer questions to Fookes email addresses, but almost everyone on the
      Yahoo! Groups lists are users who ask questions and learn from each other.
      Eric is well aware how much these email lists simplify his job and allow
      him to keep improving NoteTab.

      I don't post all that often anymore, unless I get stuck on something I
      can't figure out. I've been using NoteTab 14.5 years since an early version
      of 4.0, I think. I use it at work and personally.

      I have learned a lot from everyone on these email lists over the years, and
      still do.

      ~ Larry