Who ARE these people?

  • joy8388608
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      It's a little embarrassing to ask, but I'm not sure who anyone is.

      As a relative newcomer, I recognize many names and know a little about who has lots of knowledge about NT. Some of these people seem to work with or for the company but I don't know how closely or in what capacity or even where in the world (literally) they are.

      All I really know is that everyone (both employees and users) is very helpful and friendly and I hope Eric realizes how much more useful and valuable this makes the software. Nothing like having a question or problem and NOT being able to get an answer. Never the case here.

      Could someone post a short summary of who is related to the company?

      Thanks,
      Joy
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
        Joy,

        Eric Fookes is THE guy at Fookes Software. He may have some paid staff to
        answer questions to Fookes email addresses, but almost everyone on the
        Yahoo! Groups lists are users who ask questions and learn from each other.
        Eric is well aware how much these email lists simplify his job and allow
        him to keep improving NoteTab.

        I don't post all that often anymore, unless I get stuck on something I
        can't figure out. I've been using NoteTab 14.5 years since an early version
        of 4.0, I think. I use it at work and personally.

        I have learned a lot from everyone on these email lists over the years, and
        still do.

        ~ Larry