Re: [Clip] Re: Possible bug in StrPos function

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hi Joy,

      Actually, the issue was already fixed before you wrote about it. The bug
      was related to earlier reports about ^$StrPosRight.

      The cause was a variable for the search options that was not correctly
      initialized before it was used. As a result, it sometimes contained
      random settings which caused incorrect results.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/