[Clip] 1. sorting filenames 2. lower- to upper-case

  • Dido P. Miranda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 1999
      Hi!

      I'm not entirely new here. It's just I've been "listening" only. :)
      At this point I feel it's better for me to listen more and to talk less.
      <g>

      My questions:
      1. How can one sort, say alphabetically, the filenames, for example,
      displayed in a QuickList window (the list displayed after one presses
      F6)?
      2. Which clip library can one find the clip for changing a block of text
      from, say, lower- to upper-case?

      Thanks!!! :)

      Dido
      (Mr. Dido, that is. <g>)