Re: [Clip] Copied clip will not work in new library

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
      On 2012-07-29 11:47, John wrote:
      > (P.S. Where is my new library stored on my hard drive? I want to add
      > my new libraries to my daily backups.)
      Hi John - it depends on your operating system and whether you had a
      notepro.ini in the folder where you installed it.
      The easy way to find out is to open the library as a document (r-click
      in the header on the left side pane) then r-click on the tab and choose
      [Copy name].

      For me its: C:\Documents and Settings\Alec\Application Data\NoteTab
      Pro\Libraries\ambPerm.clb
      I find it useful to put the folder C:\Documents and
      Settings\Alec\Application Data\NoteTab Pro\ in my favorites so I can
      "snoop" to see what else is there. That entire folder is what you should
      add to your backup routines.

      Also useful for finding things in general, if you don't have it already,
      is everything.exe from voidtools (just Google)