Re: [Clip] Change Font Color Upon Edit

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 11:12 AM
      BK wrote:
      > It seems this should be easy,

      Maybe so, but as far as I can tell, it can't be done in NoteTab. Neither
      can another task:
      Opening two files side by side, comparing them from the current position
      and stopping at differences. Fortunately I have another editor, my
      faithful old Tempus running on the emulated Atari, that offers this
      function, essential for consolidating two different sets of edits done
      to the same original file.

      (And Tempus lets me scroll the section seen in the current window up or
      down line by line without using the mouse and without having to move the
      cursor to the top or bottom first.)

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68