Re: Opening a file for editing from a list of directory file addresses

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2012
      Jeff,

      Look at the OnClipbarChange event.
      Basically, you can copy a highlighted text in one application to the Windows clipbar to trigger that event and run any clipcode, when the event is triggered.

      See the "CaptureLinks" library (part of NoteTab distribution) for an example.

      Aside from running automatically, when the clipboard is changed, this clip is like any other.

      Cheers,

      Eb