[Clip] Discuss

  • Andreas K├╝stermeyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      Hallo Note Tab Clippers

      First of all.

      It's the first time that I join a egroup and
      I'm astonished about the fast reactions to
      the mails I've sent. It's great and I learned
      quite a lot in a very short time.

      Cause I'm not very experienced with CLIPs
      I do not find the time to look at all the
      new mails.

      But what is better than learning by doing.

      What do you think, if we had a list of those clips,
      which had been discussed and now seems to be okay.

      Their should be a short description to this clip, and
      a few comments with the problem the author has had.

      the advantage would be

      - having an overview of discussed clips
      - to see how problems are solved
      Regards,