Version 7

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
      It has arrived and see what I just found:
      > Simply select one character in the current document to
      > see its decimal and hexadecimal value in the status bar.

      Nice, I need that so often, I've got a clip for it.

      But the order website is so broken as to be completely dysfunctional.

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
        Yes, I have a clip for that also, but this is going to be handier.

        I got my (free) upgrade through the Trial Pay offer, which worked fine. You should be seeing a 50% discount, if your
        version is pre-2012.

        It has arrived and see what I just found:
        > Simply select one character in the current document to
        > see its decimal and hexadecimal value in the status bar.

        Nice, I need that so often, I've got a clip for it.

        But the order website is so broken as to be completely dysfunctional.

        Johann-H�ck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
        D-51519 Odenthal-Heide eMail: Axel-Berger@... <mailto:Axel-Berger%40Nexgo.De>