Re: [Clip] Whish Line for version 7

    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 28, 2012
      To continue the
      > While we are wishing,
      theme:

      I'm grateful for the /RawUTF8 switch, but it would be nice to have that
      added to the options somewhere. The very practical reason:
      I have currently got three folders, "NoteTab-5-8", "NoteTab-7", and
      "NoteTab", which currently contains version 6.2. When I'm ready to make
      the plunge I just rename "NoteTab" to "NoteTab-62" and "NoteTab-7" to
      "NoteTab" and all my links and calls in Batches hidden all over the
      place will work as before. That's how I made all major changes in the
      past and having to find all those hidden calls to add the switch would
      be a major PITA as well as possibly closing the way back.