Re: To edit other languages & How to pay to updatetoversion 7

  • C
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012
      Ok, friends.

      Of course, this is nt for translation. For translation I use both MyWordLingo and Systran.

      Therefore, my three steps are:

      1. To joint 100 English html pages in only one page, say "total.htm"
      2. To translate the "total.htm", with WordLingo
      3. After the translation, to do the reverse, extracting each html (from <html> up to </html> of each file, and to create a new htm page

      In the "total.htm" we have, all in Unicode:

      some stuff, perhaps of 30-50 lines
      some stuff, perhaps of 30-50 lines
      some stuff, perhaps of 30-50 lines

      Thanks!