Re: [Clip] HTML clip question

  • loro
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2012
      At 20:01 2012-06-23, Johnn wrote:
      >Thanks for the help! This has saved a ton of clicking.
      >
      >When I run the clip, the </p> tag gets put on a new line. Is there a
      >way to stop this?

      You already got a regex solution from Axel, but if you want to know
      how to do it directly with ^!Select, here's how.

      ^!Jump line_start
      ^!Select EOL
      ^!InsertText <p>^$GetSelection$</p>

      The ^!Jump line_start is just so you can place the cursor anywhere
      on the line and not necessarily at the start of it.

      On a sidenote, you don't really need ^$GetSelection$. You can use
      Notetab's inbuilt token ^& instead.

      ^!InsertText <p>^&</p>

      Many ways to skin a cat with Notetab. ;-)

      Lotta