RE: [Clip] Re: What's New in PCRE 8.30?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2012
      I can tell you that I have an extensive clip library of over 1M, including comments. When I first tried V7 beta, it
      found some syntax errors that 6.2 had let slide. When I fixed those everything worked as expected. I routinely run my
      library on both 6.2 and 7.0 before I update my users. So far, no problems. Mine are not extremely complex, and don't
      generally get into esoteric script that I can't understand when I look at them. Still, I'm happy with the results, and
      so are my users that are also using 7.0 beta. I will probably leave 6.2 installed for a very long time, just for a test
      bed, even after I make the final move to version 7.