Re: [Clip] Re: How to clear ^&

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 15, 2012
      "flo.gehrke" wrote:
      > Consequently, it's just a side effect that -- on certain
      > conditions -- '^&' seems to be able to "position the cursor".

      That's bad. Whenever a wizard inserts a more or less complicated
      environment the cursor should be placed in some specific spot right in
      the middle and whenever marking up an ASCII source selecting smething to
      run a clip on is often desirable. It can

      a) save an extra <Ctrl><C> and <Ctrl><V> inside the wizard and
      b) I can highlight one thing and paste another.

      In my link wizard I highlight the text that is to become the link and
      paste the destination.

      By the way:
      > In NT 7.0,

      Must get around to going over. Any known gotchas, stuff that won't work
      as before?