NoteTab Standard? inconsistant behavior

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      I am using NTS for directory replacements. I notice that when I do
      directory replacements I can not copy from the document or the clip
      library when the replace wizard box is open, although I CAN when doing
      a standard replace on open docs.

      Also I am perplexed that I can copy a section from an open document,
      paste it into the Replace on disc(directory) search and run the
      search and the pasted exact copy IS NOT found in the directory.

      Is there a text length limit?

      Jeff