Re: [Clip] strange bug

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
      Art Kocsis wrote:
      > What do you mean "still skips"? Does the ^!IfFalse test execute?

      I thought it did, saw "TRUE" (i.e. false=yes") and executed the SKIP. I
      was wrong.

      > What do you see with ^!SetDebug On?

      Now why didn't I think of that myself? The ^!IfFalse did NOT skip, it
      executed the next directive which is a ^!FarClip. And in that other
      library I had made a slight change to the name of the clip involved ...

      Thanks for clearing that up. The last time my problem happened I did not
      have any other side effects either. Just a total crash on "button
      properties".

      > Perhaps it is another app that is misbehaving.

      Quite probably because then and now I can't think of anything I did to
      NoteTab.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > Quite probably because then and now I can't think of anything I did to
        > NoteTab.

        And again it has gone and righted itself. I have done nothing, neither
        then nor now. Several resets were the first thing I tried and at first
        they did not help.

        So, until next time ...

        Danke