Re: [Clip] Thanks for all your feedback on NoteTab 7.0

    Message 1 of 9 , May 22, 2012
      Piotr wrote:
      > so that it sticks to my preferred script (Central European)?
      > If not, such an option will be welcome

      Agreed. I have several keyboard languages defined in Windows, among them
      Hebrew, Russian, and Arabic, and it would be nice to have the screen
      codepage switch with them as some other editors do. I don't expect right
      to left, that's probably very hard to implement, but everything else is
      already there, just a bit of a hassle to get to. And it would be nice to
      have the font drop down show more than just a measly two lines.