[OT] RE: [Clip] Adventure - The Classic Start of it All

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 6:29 PM
      For me, it was CP/M on an old Kaypro in the mid-80's. I worked long hours with no overtime (as usual) and that was my
      mental relaxation at night. I was a premier at 'Save', and must have had hundreds, each named for the point in the game
      at which something unwanted happened. The dwarves were the worst � undependable and deadly, if you didn't have the
      proper weapons.

      I have to give the game credit for making me think out of the box. I learned that there are many ways to approach a
      problem, and that repeatedly trying the same thing would only result in, uh, the same results. This has been good for
      both my career and my approach to problem solving in general. More memorable than any class I ever took.