Re: [Clip] Pre-release #8 of NoteTab 7.0 available

  • Robert Bull
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2012
      On Monday, May 7, 2012, 8:00:25 AM, Eb wrote:

      E> When you get to the prerelease stages, you're beyond adding
      E> features.

      Eric just added ability to paste as HTML :) Nonetheless I take your
      point; minor features only. However, I mentioned bookmarks before,
      probably about two years ago, not long after I registered.

      E> However, if you really truly want WordStar commands, why not roll
      E> your own? This will not work in NT Light

      NTP already has a limited subset of WordStar commands available, but
      it's a mode thing. Windows chose to deviate from the WordStar
      standard and the two are so radically different it's either/or. At
      present I can still use my old DOS editor (VDE, long since freeware)
      or WSedit, a Windows freeware, but it would be nice to have WordStar
      available within NTP as my current duty editor in Windows.

      Robert Bull
      mailto:barlennan@...