Re: [Clip] Doc Count Function

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 2:19 PM
      At 5/2/2012 02:24 AM, Axel wrote:
      >Art Kocsis wrote:
      > > If not, would this be a reliable workaround?
      >
      >Ought to work. I have not yet used DocIndex and I wouldn't want to. From
      >the check I just did, whenever I close one document, all the others get
      >renumbered so the current index in the current view is not a reliable
      >label to use IMHO.

      I don't use DocIndex as a label for a unique doc except to return focus after
      temporarily switching focus to a different one.

      DocIndex is obviously not reliable if opening or closing docs but very useful
      for looping through all open docs or returning to the original after opening
      and operating on a new one. It would be a lot more work to build and use
      a list of doc names.