Pre-release #7 of NoteTab 7.0 available
- Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your latest feedback. Here's, hopefully, the last
pre-release update before NoteTab 7.0 is launched. I plan to release the
final version next Monday unless you find a showstopper before then.
You can download the pre-release #7 of NoteTab Light and NoteTab Pro
Trial from here:
NoteTab Light 7 (freeware)
NoteTab Pro 7 (30-day trial version)
Here's a list of the main changes since pre-release #6:
* Added a Clip command to delete the current text selection:
* Updated the Bootstrap library to match changes in the newly released
* When the Word Count feature is enabled in the status bar, detailed
text statistics are now automatically displayed when you select a
certain amount of text (no longer necessary to click on the status bar).
* Improved the behavior of Clips when you drag-and-drop them into a
document. The cursor is correctly positioned in the pasted text the same
way as when you double-click a Clip.
* Fixed a randomly occurring bug affecting sentence counting.
* Fixed an issue in NTS/NTL with ^!MoveCursor -1 when the cursor is at
the start of the document and ^!MoveCursor +1 when it is at the end of
I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.
I really love NTP, he are a great script. I writhed a lot of scripts, thousand of lines, during several years.
1. Recently I used two NTP, in two instances, using in both two scripts, one in each NTP), at the same time, using GetClipboard and Keyboards, And I discovered that Clipboard/Keyboard applies to both NTPs. How to avoid this? In one instance, the NTP work with the SeaMonkey browser, and in the second NTP he work with the FastBrowser browser.
2. I have had the 5.4 version, during years. I always are afraid to upgrade, because perhaps one single code do not work exactly as in the last version, therefore will be a great problem to fix the problem. I have the idea to use the older scripts for 5.4 in a new instance NTP version 7, to see if I have any problem. This is ok?
3. And this is for the Forkes guru: It is possible to include, in the Version 7, a new code like
giving the number of the "line execution" in the script that are running? This is very important, to write beautiful debug scripts.
Congratulation and thanks for all!