Re: [Clip] NoteTab 4.95 STD Clips issue

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20 12:06 PM
      On 4/20/2012 11:50 AM, Axel Berger wrote:

      > I see that can be a problem, although NT is cheap as programs go. But I
      > believe (may be wrong, but don't think so) Fookes keep their customers
      > on file, so you could try asking for your key again.
      >
      > In general I stick to what I said before: Fookes are too generous with
      > their free upgrades. A small payment every now and then for additional
      > value received would be quite appropriate.
      >
      > Axel
      >
      > P.S: There is that concept called backups ...
      Yes there are, and the virus I had wiped out EVERY file on all three
      HDs. It was a political hack attack, someone disagreed with my politics.
      Nothing was salvaged.

      And i agree with Eric's generosity. Allowing previous users free
      upgrades from 4.95 to 6.2 was extremely generous. I like STANDARD over
      Pro, and It sounds like Standard is being discontinued.

      I miss my clip libraries most of all. I had a lot of custom website
      clips that were also lost. Many were created by Jody.