Re: [Clip] NoteTab 4.95 STD Clips issue

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
      On 4/20/2012 6:38 AM, Dave wrote:
      > Hi
      > would it not be better to goto the about info and download 6.2 and try
      > that
      > on 8
      > THANKYOU DAVE M
      I had a crash, and that option is not available, I had to revert to 4.95
      or buy the program again. I am fixed income so buying it again isn't easy.

      I have the preview edition of Pro but it is only 30 days.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
        Jeffery Scism wrote:
        > I am fixed income so buying it again isn't easy.

        I see that can be a problem, although NT is cheap as programs go. But I
        believe (may be wrong, but don't think so) Fookes keep their customers
        on file, so you could try asking for your key again.

        In general I stick to what I said before: Fookes are too generous with
        their free upgrades. A small payment every now and then for additional
        value received would be quite appropriate.

        Axel

        P.S: There is that concept called backups ...
      • Jeffery Scism
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20, 2012
          On 4/20/2012 11:50 AM, Axel Berger wrote:

          > I see that can be a problem, although NT is cheap as programs go. But I
          > believe (may be wrong, but don't think so) Fookes keep their customers
          > on file, so you could try asking for your key again.
          >
          > In general I stick to what I said before: Fookes are too generous with
          > their free upgrades. A small payment every now and then for additional
          > value received would be quite appropriate.
          >
          > Axel
          >
          > P.S: There is that concept called backups ...
          Yes there are, and the virus I had wiped out EVERY file on all three
          HDs. It was a political hack attack, someone disagreed with my politics.
          Nothing was salvaged.

          And i agree with Eric's generosity. Allowing previous users free
          upgrades from 4.95 to 6.2 was extremely generous. I like STANDARD over
          Pro, and It sounds like Standard is being discontinued.

          I miss my clip libraries most of all. I had a lot of custom website
          clips that were also lost. Many were created by Jody.